GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following T&Cs apply to all reservations placed via our website. Our reservation is for consumers only.
Contractual partner, formation of contract
The reservation contract is concluded with PT. Trans Fashion Indonesia.
The display of products within the website constitutes a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract vis-à-vis the items. You may place our products in your basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting a binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the reservation process. The contract is formed by clicking on the reserve button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in your basket. Once you have sent your reservation you will immediately receive a confirmation via email.
Reservation time is valid until 10.00 pm (or varies on the shop's closing hour) the next day as stated during the reservation process. You will be informed with validation date and time of reservation as well as contacted through email address regarding the reservation info.
Contract language, saving of the contract text
The language available for concluding the contract is English.
We save the text of the contract and forward the reservation data and our T&Cs to you by email. You may also view the text of the contract in our customer login area.
Reservation is available for all Aigner shops in Indonesia. Please find the addresses in our store location page.
Each account can only reserve up to 2 items. These reserved items should be picked up at the selected Aigner shop by showing the reservation email to Aigner staff. Upon choosing 2 different items from 2 different shops, customer must visit the 2 different shops as there is no stock transfer between shops.
Reservation time is not extendable. Passing the appointed time will automatically cancel the reservation.
The payment of reserved items should be done in the selected Aigner shop during the pick up process. The available payment methods in our shop are credit card, debit card and cash.
Retention of title
The goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
Warranty and guarantees
We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract.
For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply. Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable.
- Merchandise eligible for exchange is for full priced items, within 14 days after purchase
- There will be no returns or exchange for body wear, perfumes, and jewelry due to hygiene reasons
- Merchandise must be in the original condition, all packaging must no be damaged, hanging tag intact and sales receipt must be presented
- PT Trans Fashion Indonesia does not accept cash refund
- All sale or discounted merchandise are final sale and are non-exchangeable or returnable
- For claims of merchandise that is not purchased under PT Trans Fashion Indonesia will be reported to the principal and PT Trans Fashion Indonesia will only assist and cannot be held responsible for the outcome of the matter